Prep to year 6 terms and conditions
We are offering you a cost effective way to purchase textbooks, stationery and other resources for your child.
With today's curriculum, students need a large variety of textbooks and other resources. If we were to ask you to provide what is required yearly, it could be very expensive for families.
Benefits of the resource and textbook hire scheme
- Ensures all students have all the required resources for their education for the entire year.
- Ensures that your child has the wide range of materials necessary to support their learning in all key learning areas.
- Provides your child with the opportunity to ‘hire’ (use for the year) the more expensive items e.g. dictionaries, text books and resources for computer work and associated activities; active learning resources such as: maths and science equipment, art materials, and individual whiteboards.
- Provides your child with printed and laminated class activity packs e.g. photocopying of learning materials, homework cards.
- Provides materials used for classroom projects e.g. a range of art materials, cardboard and technology resources.
- Ensures that all equipment will be replaced if lost/damaged.
- Provides a service to parents/carers (we do the shopping and running around for you).
- Allows the school to purchase equipment in bulk at greatly reduced costs.
- Is supplied to your child as 'GST Free'.
Cost and payment options
This scheme provides the entire package for a set fee of $120.00 for Prep to Year 6 and is not available in parts.
Conditions for participating in scheme
Complete the Participation Agreement Form on the right (under Related links) and return to the school. Please ensure you read the back of this form for further conditions in this scheme.
Deposit – 1st Instalment
7 February 2020
20 April 2020
13 July 2020
If you wish to pay the total fee up front, please feel free to do so.
If you wish to negotiate a different instalment payment plan, please contact the Business Manager at the office.
Instalments need to be up to date for students to receive their resources.
If you still have outstanding monies from previous years, you will need to contact the office and negotiate a payment plan for you to be eligible for the 2020 Scheme.
Payments can be made by cash, Eftpos and BPOINT. A current invoice or statement is required to make payment. If you do not have a current invoice or statement, please contact our office.
Centrepay - the easy way to pay your bills and expenses.
Centrepay is a voluntary bill-paying service which is free for Centrelink customers. Use Centrepay to arrange regular deductions from your Centrelink payments. You can start or change a deduction at any time. The quickest way to do it is through your Centrelink account online or contact our office for a form.
Where there is genuine parental financial hardship, parents can discuss with the School Administration how they can meet their financial obligations by instalments throughout the school year or discuss alternative arrangements to accommodate special circumstances.
Students transferring in/out during year
If a student starts school after first term, the fee is reduced and charged according to the weeks attended in the school year.
If a student leaves school having paid the fee, a refund will be made, taking into account the weeks remaining in the school year.
Families not participating in the resource and textbook hire scheme
Please complete the Participation Form on the right (under Related links) indicating 'no' and return to the school office.
Please collect a Year Level requirement list from Administration which includes all stationery and textbooks that your child will need.
Please supply all items on the list by Thursday, 28 January 2020.
Books and resources provided under the Scheme will not be issued to students whose parents/carers choose not to participate.
You will be required to replace items through the year if they are lost, damaged or used.
You will be required to supply any additional items needed to meet the requirements of the Australian Curriculum or meet your child’s particular needs.
The Resource & Textbook Hire Scheme has the approval of the school’s Parents and Citizens Association.